1. Coffee makes you feel jittery
Coffee actually has an affect on your mood.
For those who are used to drinking coffee very regularly, you can eventually become so consumed by it, that if you don’t have it at the time you’re used to, it makes you moody.
2. You may get acid reflux if you drink it too much
The acidity of coffee is associated with digestive discomfort, stomach pain, indigestion, heartburn, and GERD.
3. Coffee may accentuate illnesses
Drinking too much is deadly for those who have high cholesterol, hypertension or coronary artery disease.
4. Coffee can cause tooth decay and staining
It actually only takes 1 cup of coffee a day to begin staining your teeth.
Depending on where you get your coffee from, and how much sugar you put in it, coffee can also cause tooth decay. This is normally the case if your drinking flavored coffees and lattes from the likes of Starbucks.
5. What's worse, it may mess your sleep pattern
Too much caffeine intake will excite your central nervous system and make you hard to fall asleep.